Dear Mr. Ward:
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter 39, Sections 23A to 23C of the General Laws, you are hereby notified that the Brookline Retirement Board will hold a meeting, open to the public Monday, December 23, 2019 at 9:30 A.M. in the Ground Floor Conference Room, 11 Pierce Street, Brookline MA 02445.
1. PRIM Update
2. ADR Update
3. Refund Application – Cardona, A, Stein, R, Moriarty, P
4. Longevity-Office Staff
5. BHA Retirement Audit request
6. Discussion items: Advice of Deposits, Newsletter, 2020 Board Election, Fraud Posters
7. Review and acknowledge new member/retiree applications
8. Approve prior months minutes, pension payroll, refunds, transfers and expenses
9. Discussion of topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting.
The Board reserves the right to consider items on the agenda out of order. The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. Items identified for discussion in Executive Session may be conducted in open session, in addition to or in lieu of discussion in Executive Session.
Frank Zecha, Executive Director
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.
Listing will be removed on Friday January 17th, 2020