CDICR Fair/Affordable Housing Committee
Mon. Dec. 2
Public Health Building Library
1. Approve minutes of the Oct. 29 meeting
2. Report and discussion of Progress in contacting and organizing the Dec. 18 Affordable Housing Stakeholders Steering Committee Meeting.
a. Who has committed to coming?
b. Who still has to be contacted?
c. Are there additional people we should be contacting?
3. . Report and discussion of Jon’s ‘Organizing for Housing Justice in Brookline’ (sponsored by Temple Sinai, Temple Ohabei Shalom, Temple Beth Zion, and Tikkun Central at Temple Israel
4. Report and discussion of organization of Brookline for Everyone
5. Report and discussion of meeting with CHAPA – Discussion of:
a. Overall Goal of the Meeting
6. Next Steps
a. Who will do what by when?
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.
Listing will be removed on Wednesday December 25th, 2019