ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING NOTICE
Tuesday, October 29 2019 at 7:30 pm, Room 103, Town Hall
The Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 29, at 7:30 pm, in Room 103 of Town Hall to review and possibly vote on the following Warrant Articles:
Please note: All times are approximate and subject to change. People with an interest in being present for the discussion and vote on a particular item should arrive 15 minutes before the nominally scheduled time for that item.
1. 7:30 pm Article 12 Authorization to enter into Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) for rooftop solar photovoltaic installations on certain Town properties. (Select Board) – Continuation of Discussion.
2. 7:45 pm Article 15 Amend Section 6.02 of the Zoning By-law to eliminate minimum parking requirements and establish maximum parking ratios for storefront uses within the Transit Parking Overlay District (TPOD). (Linda Olsen Pehlke, TMM Pct.2, petitioner)
3. 8:30 pm Article 25 Adoption of a new General By-law prohibiting the Town from using Face Surveillance. (Amy Hummel, TMM, Pct.12, petitioner)
4. 9:00 pm Article 3 Budget Adjustments (Select Board)
5. 9:30 pm Article 26 Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Florida Ruffin Ridley School” (School Committee, petitioner) – Reconsideration
6. 10:00 pm Article 27 Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Ethel Weiss School” (Larry Ruttman, petitioner) – Possible Reconsideration
7. 10:15 pm Article 28 Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Robert I. Sperber School” (Lee Selwyn, TMM Pct. 13, petitioner) – Possible Reconsideration
8. 10:30 pm Other business – Announcements
The public is invited to attend however this meeting is not a public hearing so public comments will not be taken at the meeting. The Advisory Committee welcomes written comments, which will be circulated to members of the Committee if they are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 noon on the day of the meeting. Subcommittees of the Advisory Committee hold public hearings on any matter on which the Advisory Committee makes a recommendation to Town Meeting. Members of the public are encouraged to attend subcommittee public hearings if they wish to comment on any item under deliberation by the subcommittee.
Any member of the public may make an audio or video recording of an open session of a public meeting. They must first notify the chair and must comply with reasonable requirements regarding audio or video equipment established by the chair so as not to interfere with the meeting.
Michael Sandman, Chair 617-513-8908 email@example.com
Carla Benka, Vice-Chair 617-277-6102 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.
Listing will be removed on Saturday November 23rd, 2019