When: Thu, Nov. 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Where: Cummings Park Beverly MA in the Community Conference Room
Why: More Information
Successful Brand Communication
Start Driving More Leads & Revenue To Your Business!
Are you a small-medium size business owner who is trying to do it all and wants to gain the knowledge to move forward?
Develop a concept that will help you become what your prospects are looking for
Learn the compelling and effective components that your website needs to drive business
And gain the most accurate SEO information to boost all your marketing efforts!
Thursday, November 14th
11:00 AM – 3:15 PM
Included: Lunch & Workbook
Location: Cummings Office Park, Beverly, MA Community Conference Room
11:00 – 11:15 Welcome and Overview, Shelly Berman-Rubera
11:15 – 12:15 Concept – Shelly Berman-Rubera
1. What is a concept?
2. How to become what your prospects are looking for.
3. Gain clarity about your profit centers and revenue goals.
12:15 – 12:45 lunch
12:45 – 1:45 Compelling Website Components- Donato Dondreo
1. Modern web design tips
2. How to optimize your site to produce more leads.
3. Tips for tracking the results from your website.
1:45 – 2:00 Break
2:00 – 3:00 DIY SEO That Converts- Mark Collins
1. Learn how to optimize your website for top search ranking
2. Learn where to publish content on other websites for free to expand your web presence, traffic and ranking
3. How search engines work: crawling, indexing, and ranking and link building
4. Learn the “local SEO formula” to get business in your city, state or region
3:00 – 3:15 Wrap-Up / Q & A