School Finance Subcommittee Meeting
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
8:30 AM-10:00 AM
5th Floor Conference Room, Town Hall
333 Washington Street, Brookline, Massachusetts.
1) Review/Approval of the October 11, 2019 Finance Subcommittee Meeting Minutes
2) Review of Proposed FY 2021 School Budget Guidelines and Priorities
3) FY 2020 Budget Update, including Student Opportunity Act (Mary Ellen Normen)
4) FY 2021 Budget Development Update (Mary Ellen Normen)
5) “Deep Dive” Understanding of the Budget
6) Discussion of Non-aligned Pay Rates
7) Brookline Fiscal Advisory Committee Update
8) Review 2019-2020 Finance Subcommittee Priorities
9) Old and New Business
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.
Listing will be removed on Saturday November 16th, 2019