Press "Enter" to skip to content

Advisory Committee Meeting – Tuesday, October 1 at 7:30 pm Room 103

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Room 103, Town Hall

The Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 1, at 7:30 pm, in Room 103 of Town Hall.

Please note: All times are approximate and subject to change.  People with an interest in being present for the discussion and vote on a particular item should arrive 15 minutes before the nominally scheduled time for that item.

7:30 pm     WA 11 – Authorization for the termination and relocation of certain sewer and drainage easements at Kerrigan Place. (DPW)

7:45 pm      WA 30 – Adoption of a new General By-Law pertaining to the establishment of a Brookline Community Engagement Plan (Brown, TMM1, et al)

8:25 pm      WA 26 – Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Florida Ruffin Ridley School” (School Committee, et al)

8:45 pm      WA 27 – Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Ethel Weiss School” (Ruttman)

9:05 pm      WA 28 – Rename the Coolidge Corner School the “Robert I. Sperber School” (Selwyn, TMM13)

9:20 pm       Other business
Discussion of recorded votes at Advisory Committee meetings
The public is invited to attend however this meeting is not a public hearing so public comments will not be taken at the meeting. The Advisory Committee welcomes written comments, which will be circulated to members of the Committee if they are sent to no later than 12:00 noon on the day of the meeting. Subcommittees of the Advisory Committee hold public hearings on any matter on which the Advisory Committee makes a recommendation to Town Meeting. Members of the public are encouraged to attend subcommittee public hearings if they wish to comment on any item under deliberation by the subcommittee.

Michael Sandman, Chair 617-513-8908
Carla Benka, Vice-Chair 617-277-6102 

The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.


Listing will be removed on Friday October 25th, 2019

Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Skip to content