Please join the Brookline Education Foundation at their fourth annual Margaret Metzger Fellows event on Friday, September 28, 2018 from 6-8:30 pm at the Lincoln School auditorium.
Six teachers from the Brookline school district will read essays they have written about their experiences in the classroom. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
This year’s Fellows are:
- Chari Dalsheim, Heath, 2nd Grade
- Isabella Delatorre, Coolidge Corner School, Spanish
- Cathy Fischer- Mueller, Coolidge Corner School, Middle School Social Studies
- Sophie Gorlin, BHS English
- Melissa London, Pierce, Middle School Science
- Shelley Mains, BHS Librarian
These thoughtful, insightful essays are a wonderful peek behind the curtain of what life is like as a teacher in Brookline. Learn more about the event and our past honorees here.